Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Squirrel-Salad Squirrel-Salad is offline

Default finding column

Gooday all,

I currently have some names in various columns but on the same same row. I
have at the moment been able to search for a name in the column. But as I
dont know the actual cell how can I find the cell name?

example names are in D12, E12 .... P12 they are all on row 12 but I dont
know the column. the search looks at each column untill it finds a match,
if it gets to an empty cell on row 12 the search ends, if it find the cell
I need to delete the column. Taking into acount that P12 may go as far as
FF12!! I dont actualy know.

Does this make sense?