Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
goldcoastdeb goldcoastdeb is offline

Default Value not showing in pivot table

I have a pivot table that reads from a large spreadsheet (A1:CI900). The
pivot table is used to display staffing costs and Effective Full Time
positions (EFT).

For one of my staff, their costs show but the EFT value does not. This value
is .23.

If I go to the data table and change the value to ANYTHING else, it will
then show on the pivot table. Even making it .231 works. Problem is, the .23
is calculated by a formula so I don't want to replace it with a value
(otherwise I could live with changing it by .001).

All details for all other staff appear correctly, except this one value.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.