Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default VBA - insert column

Time to coooool off, mate!
Don was giving you some good advice (he is not to know what you can and
cannot do) - I doubt you will get much more!
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Tree*Rat" wrote in message
6.253...
"Bob Phillips" wrote in
:

Man, you are far too paranoid. I said nothing of the sort, and I am
not going to say anything more, to posts from TreeRat I don't need to
be abused for trying to help

I take it you didn't read what i said. I sadi I got you confised with
someone else in a totally different post in a different news group.

If you dont accept the appology then thats upto you.