Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Susan Susan is offline

Default Excel Drop Down List

Is there a way to have the drop down list change automatically without
manually changing it? I currently have a drop down menu in H13 of my summary
worksheet that has the months of the year. Depending on which month you
select, different information appears in summary worksheet. I would like it
to always be automatically set for last month's stats, but currently I have
to manually pick the correct month from the drop down list. Is there a way
for when the months change, it will automatically pick up the month's data I
would like?