Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Print one line per page

Adapted from http://excel.tips.net/Pages/T002792_...ge_Breaks.html
================================================== ===========================

The following macro will do the trick:

Sub PageBreak()
Dim CellRange As Range
Dim TestCell As Range
Set CellRange = Selection
For Each TestCell In CellRange
ActiveSheet.Rows(TestCell.Row).PageBreak = xlPageBreakNone
ActiveSheet.Rows(TestCell.Row).PageBreak = xlPageBreakManual
Next TestCell
End Sub

To use the macro, simply

"Eric" wrote:

In Excel 2003, I have a table, where each line represents one date. I'd like
to print each line (each date) on a separate page (because the hardcopy will
go into separate documentation files). Each page will also include the page
header and footer, and the header rows from the table.

Obviously I could insert page breaks manually at every row, but the table
contains dozens of rows and that seems like an unnecessary chore. Can anyone
suggest an easier way?

Thanks.