Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Print one line per page

Eric
This little macro will print each row as a separate print job. That
will print each row on a separate page. HTH Otto
Sub PrintEachRow()
Dim rColA As Range
Dim i As Range
Set rColA = Range("A2", Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp))
For Each i In rColA
i.Resize(, 5).PrintOut
Next i
End Sub

"Eric" wrote in message
In Excel 2003, I have a table, where each line represents one date. I'd
like
to print each line (each date) on a separate page (because the hardcopy
will
go into separate documentation files). Each page will also include the
page
header and footer, and the header rows from the table.

Obviously I could insert page breaks manually at every row, but the table
contains dozens of rows and that seems like an unnecessary chore. Can
anyone
suggest an easier way?

Thanks.