Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PaulinaDi PaulinaDi is offline

Default Trying to get a result from 2 variables

I have 2 sheets on the same file. The first one named UC COMPLETO is the
source where I have info from A1 to O5936. The columns important for me a
A (Description), D (Bulk Size) and G (Qty received). This page is sorted by
Description.
The second one is a page I get from a department named Tuberias Int with
info from A4 to J3553 where I have to compare that the qty requested is the
same to the qty purchased. The department gives me this page with a column D
named Description, C named Bulk Size and H named Volume but the rows are not
the same from the original one because here we have not the requested but the
purchased.

What I need to know is if from page 2 for example cell H16 is the same
quantity as the sum of those rows in the first page on column G but I have 2
variables: the bulk size and the description.

I tried using this formula but there is a mistake and I'm not sure it would
work:
SUMIF(AND('UC COMPLETO'!A1594=D16,'UC COMPLETO'!D1594=C16),D16,'UC
COMPLETO'!G1550:G1594)
I know I have to open the range from A1 to A1594 and D1 to D1594 but I was
doing just a test.