Biff

Hi!

Is it really necessary to check the ENTIRE sheet? Are you using all of those
cells?

Here's what you could do if you used a more reasonably sized range:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(ISERROR(A1:H1000)))

Sumproduct will not accept entire columns as range arguments. When I tried
this:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(ISERROR(A1:IU65535)))

That's the entire sheet less 1 column and 1 row.

Excel crashed so bad that even Task Manager couldn't regain control of my
machine!

Maybe a VBA soulution would be better if you MUST check the entire sheet.

Biff

"Bruce" wrote in message
I want to set a check to identify if there are any errors on my worksheet
Sheet2

From sheet1 I have tired the following formula and it returns false,
however
there