Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Hidden Tabs appear when I reopen the file

Hi Brenda

Show the code you are using to do this, and somebody may be able to help.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Brenda" wrote in message
I am working in Excel 2003. I am not the designer of the program and there
are a lot of formulas, links etc in this program. However, i have placed
buttons from the forms toolbar and hide the tabs located at the bottom. In
otherwords they click on the bottom and it brings up the tab i hide and on
that page another button that says take back to the home page and hides
that
tab again. My problem is when i close out the program and go back in the
tabs
are back at the bottom and i have to hide them to make the buttons work.
How
can i get them to stay hidden when the program is opened.
--
Thank you, Brenda