Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dena Dena is offline

Default greater than, less than, and in between

Hi! Thanks in advance for the help! I am attempting to make a snapshot of a
report and I am having problems with a simple formula. In cells A1 and A2 I
have a formula that determines a percentage and then a conditional format
based on what the answer is-no problem with this part. Then in cells B1 and
B2 I want to look at the answer in the cell above and get one of these
answers greater than 100% HIGH, between 100% and 94% WARNING and anything
below 94% GOOD then I also have a conditional format this is color coded
based on that answer. My problem is on some of the answers I get a false
value return. Here is the formula I am using
=IF(C6100%,"HIGH",IF(C6=95%,"WARNING",IF(C6<=94% ,"GOOD")))
I also tried
=IF(c6100%,"HIGH",IF(C6<=100=95%,WARNING",IF(C6< =94%,"GOOD")))
as well as many others. I know it is just me and I am not thinking over the
formula clear enough or should I take my decimals out further.