Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
doss04 doss04 is offline

Default A challenge

Here i go. In my workbook i have different documents. Each doc can be used
for multiple accts. (ie) Doc 1: Incident Rpt, Doc 2: Action Rpt, Doc 3:
Bulletin. What i would like to do is after filling out a doc, have it go
automaticly to a location assigned to the specific acct and automaticly
assign a number to it. Then when i go to the worksheet with the accts list
and click on the acct the report will be listed and able to open it from
there.
I know this is a lot to ask and i understand if its too much. I 'm just not
sure how else to break it down.
any suggestions?