Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Billing Statement Help

see response to your posting in other group.
Please do not multipost, it wastes a lot of peoples time.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"jeb" wrote in message
Hi, I am hoping that someone with a little more excel experience can help
me.
I compile a dispersable billing statement for our company execs for our
corporate card use.

I am able to download the report in excel format. I am losing a lot of
time
filtering card users, running a sum for transactions, & copying & pasting
a new sheet.

For example:
CARDHOLDER DEPARTMENT AMOUNT
Joe Brown Logistics $999.99
Joe Brown Logistics $698.23
Joe Brown Logistics ($33.21)
Joe Bruce Marketing $581.98
Joe Bruce Marketing $11.74

This excel spreadsheet contains approx. 300 separate cardholders and
approx.
3500 separate transactions. I want to reduce it down to 1 instance of
cardholder's name, department, & transaction total. Any help?