Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Protected Worksheets with info that needs to be deleted.

Select the sheet you want to update. Press F8. Run the macro.

Barb Reinhardt

"Joe Clark" wrote:

I posted the info into the module, how do I run the module?

Thanks

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

Alt F11
Insert a module
Paste this in.

Barb Reinhardt

"Joe Clark" wrote:

Where do I input this information?

"Joe Clark" wrote:

Excell 2003. I have a worksheet that is protected, and people are allowed to
input data in the non-protected cells. Is there any way too highlight the
whole worksheet and delete the information that is in the non-protected cells
with out deleted the formulas in the protected cells?