Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
drose drose is offline

Default excel 2003

Looking for the correct formula to get data from my odbc download that gives
data for a number of general ledger codes and covers multiple peoples
accounts. The data needs to go on each persons individual recap [which is
divided into three sections and has multiple accounts applicable to each
section]starting at the first line of their recap, assuming there is
activity. If there is addtional activity put it on the second line and so on.

example: Employee 5006 Employee 5001 Employee 5002

downloaded
10011187015006
10011187025006
10011187055002
10011187035006
I would want to get three lines of data for
Employee 5006 shown on the first three lines that title, and one line of data
below Employee 5001

Not explaining it well, but hope you get the drift. Thanks.