Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Applications in Excel

Yes

You can run a macro in one workbook that can open several other workbooks,
process data in the varous workbooks, and then combine the results.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007k

"Snailspace" wrote:

Can you run an application from within Excel? I have a program from
our database that creates an Excel spreadsheet for me but I have 7 of
them (climbing to 15) to do all the time and I need to filter, combine
and sort the data into 1 workbook and individual worksheets with a
master. I was wondering if I created a macro to do this for me if it
would run the program from our database?

I hope I provided enough information.

Thanks!