Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Excel shortcut key has changed from original setting

Look in Tools | Options | Transition and uncheck Transition Navigation Keys
Somehow you have set Excel to behave like Lotus 123
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Rich" wrote in message
Until last week, pressing Ctrl + right / left arrow would take me to the
furthest left/right cell in a data region, it now shifts worksheet one
page
right or left (i.e. to the next unviewed column on left / right of
viewable
screen), I think this used to be the Fn + right / left arrow. Keyboard
language settings all appear to be correct.

Any suggestions as to how to reset this shortcut?

Thanks