Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mr. Burton Mr. Burton is offline

Default Disabling saving

Hi, I need to get rid of the save option. I only want the sheet able save
when the document is closed and it askes if you want to save. I do not want
the document to be saved any other time.

Here is my document (Office 2007 Only).

http://www.savefile.com/files/1848919

It has been made to book out computer and laptop suites.
Trouble is, some people delete others booked sessions and put their own in.

So I have a macro that locks a cell after data is entered into the cell. As
the sheet is protected anybody trying to delete it afterwards cannot.

Trouble was they would have to enable macros to use the macro. That's like
asking a thief to leave his address when he robs a bank.
So the important sheets are veryhidden & I have another macro that unhides
them when you enable macros. Therefore they cannot access the other sheets
until macros are enabled.

My last problem is that if they enable macros then save when they on the
unhidden sheets & save, then quit without saving they document stays on the
veryhidden sheets. Which is not good as the macros are not enabled.

Gord has tried but been unable to assist and could some other kind soul have
a look.Thanks