Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ConfusedKip ConfusedKip is offline

Default Importing Drop down list into new page

I am entering information into a spreadsheet and making drop down lists from
that information. I can get it to work in the same sheet, but I cannot make
the same drop down list work in a new document. I have named it, and I have
followed the directions on here, but I must not understand because it is not
working. I don't know if there is a function or formula I need? Please tell
me how to make a drop down list from information that is in a different excel
file. Thanks!