Miss Spaghetti

Default Choices made available dependent on another selection?

Hi and thanks for reading... please help!

I am making a template for order form. Cell B3 holds customer name. with
VLOOKUP cells B4, and B5 fill in with address and city/state. This fills in
the 'Sold To' part nicely.
It gets messy for the 'Ship To' side (H3, H4, H5) ... most customers just
need the word 'same' on H3; but about 6 customers have multiple choices for
'Ship To' information. (several 'ship to' locations) name of location in
H3, address in H4, and city/state in H5.

How can I automate this choice in one place to fill in 3 lines?

If one of these 6 customers is listed in B3, can the 'ship to' choices
change accordingly?

All help is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely, Miss S.