Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jman Jman is offline

Default Formula help! counting one visit clients

Ok, i have this formula that works for me counting only the Clients in
column A$A, but i want do add another column to it. And for some reason it
does not work, the "january" column.

=SUMPRODUCT(--(COUNTIFA1:A65530,A1:A65530)=1))

I want the formula to look in "january" column and based on Column "client
name" to tell me which client in Janary is typed in only once. in bottom
example woul be Mike and Laura to be correct, ( and add them as 2 clients) id
dont need their names. So it should be total of 2 clients have come in Janary
based on all the clients in A$A column

"CLIENT NAMES" "January"
A1: A65530 B1:B200

John Doe Mike Mcarthur