Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Rotating Text

Hi Stan

What happens if you make the row deeper?
Do you mean rotating by 90 degrees, or 45 degrees?
I have seldom had problems with 90 degree rotation.
With 45 degree, apply borders to the cells and that usually helps.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"StanTheManII" wrote in message
I have orientated (rotated) text by the orientation dial by 90 degrees.
The
headings I have in these cells are about 30 letters long. When I rotate
the
text is causes the text to run into each other. Words later in the text
appear within the previous text in the cell and is undreadable. It also
trunkates the words at the "word wrap" area removing 2 letters of each
word
at the word wrap zone. I am using Arial 10, athough I've tried other
fonts.
Using long words exaserbates the problem.

Any ideas.