Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default VBA - insert column

Man, you are far too paranoid. I said nothing of the sort, and I am not
going to say anything more, to posts from TreeRat I don't need to be abused
for trying to help

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Tree*Rat" wrote in message
6.253...
"Bob Phillips" wrote in news:eTFisksMJHA.2348
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

A word of advice. The macro recorder can be a good learning device.
Suggest you use it before asking questions you can answer yourself.

The above was not helpful along with another post made which the
response fromm you was almost the same. If the recorder is that great
why is this newgroup here as the recorder would solve all our preoblems
then would't it.

My 1st point of call is always the macro recprder, if i dont get the
result needed or something does not work, I google it, if all fails I
post here. Whats wrong with that?

I have got the answer i needed and a big thanks for the guy who gave me
that as it worked, no problems, no hassle. Now I know I "Have" learned
somehthing.

Thanks for your advise on using the recorder, I do use it. But you dont
always get the result you want. It takes time to learn how to use the
recorder too! I am in laymans terms "A newbie", the biggest newbie you
will get. So please have a bit of paitence with us lot

thanks