Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Show number sequence breaks?

Hi,

If Bernard's answer is not what you need, please show us a sample of the
before and after, show we know what you are doing.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Teri M." wrote:

Is there a way to format a spreadsheet so Excel will automatically show a
break a sequence of numbers? I have a very basic spreadsheet the purpose of
which is to make sure we eventually receive all the numbered items. Showing
a break in sequence will do the job. Kind of like you bank statement when
they list your checks and put and asterisk indicating a break in the check
number sequence.