Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Vijay DSK[_2_] Vijay DSK[_2_] is offline

Default Count and Add 1 to the count value

Friends,
it was quite some time am looking for a suggestion. Help me out.

"Vijay DSK" wrote:

Fred the values are not changing when i increased the value

the following is the result of your advice

1 1
2 1
3 1
4 1
5 1
1 2
1 2
2 2
1 3
3 3
4 3
6 3

Please look into this and a speedy advice not only this but also on my
another request in this post.

Thanks in advance

"Fred Smith" wrote:

I still haven't changed my advice. What happened when you tried it?

Regards,
Fred.

"Vijay DSK" wrote in message
A speedy advice will greatly appreciated from Teethless Mama or any one

"Vijay DSK" wrote:

Hi all,
Thanks for this forum for the help rendered in my previous issues.
Now stucked up with another one.
It is like ....
col1 col2
1
2
3
1
2
3
what i am looking is in column 2 a formula or function which gives as
follows
col1 col2
1 001
2 001