Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Problem after using excel method mentioned above...

Tim
Keep your posts in the original thread. No one knows what you're
talking about. Provide more background if you want help in this thread.
HTH Otto
<Tim Coakley wrote in message ...
I followed these instructions and now anytime I try to open an excel file I
get this error message:

"
'C:\Documents.xls' could not be found. Check the spelling of the file
name, and verify that the file location is correct.

If you are trying to open the file from your list of most recently used
files on the File menu, make sure that the file has not been renamed,
moved, or deleted.
"