Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Excel 2007

Hi,

Two things you might consider:

1. Note that as you move from cell to cell you see the cell address in the
Name Box to the left of the Formula Bar and the Column letter and Row number
of the active cell are shaded, orange in 2003.

2. You could install the following code:

Private Sub Workbook_SheetSelectionChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target
As Range)
Static LastCell
On Error Resume Next
ActiveCell.Interior.ColorIndex = 40
Range(LastCell).Interior.ColorIndex = 0
LastCell = Target.Address
End Sub

If this is helpful, please click the Yes button.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Gator Girl" wrote:

I can't tell, easily, what cell I'm in and find myself keying in the wrong
cell. Is there any way to make the active cell more visible?