Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BD BD is offline

Default conditional formula in terms of cell formats

Yes please Shane. Please help with a VBA solution.

regards,
cheryl

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote:

Hi,

If you don't get a good answer for this by tomorrow, reply to my post if
you want a VBA solution. You can create a custom function the sums based on
font color. I'm too tired to work on it tonight. 12:00 here!

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"bd" wrote:

I have a sheet with some numbers in white and some in black. I can use the
"find" function to isolate and find the white numbers and then manually add
all of them up separately. How could I directly write a formula in a cell to
sum up all the white numbers?