Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Multiple worksheets data to one pivot table

Hi,

There are two pivot table ways to do this:
1. Create an Outer Join
2. Use Multiple Consolidation Ranges
both of these are rather tricky.

If you did it in 2000 it suggests to me that the data layout might be
crucial. Can you show us how the data is laid out on one of the 16
individual sheets?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"TJ" wrote:

I previously created a workbook in excell 2000 it had 16 pages of data. I
created a pivot tabel to gather all data in one report. It mostly had totals
for scores with multiple players at multiple locations with totals for each
player at various locations. Even I'm confused after that. Now I had to
reload windows because of a virus my kids got from downloading misic. I had
to recreate all the documents. I now have Office 2007 and can't figure out
how to get the data from more than one sheet. Please give me step by step
instructions on how to get data from 16 sheets into one pivot table all from
the same workbook.

Thanks TJ