Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default what does "spreadsheet file" mean?

Hi,

The question simply meant start a new blank workbook and save it with the
name Checklist.xls. In other words click the New button, then click the Save
button and type the name Checklist for the File name and click Save.

You might pick up a book on Excel, for example John Walkenback's Excel Bible.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"ulofpi" wrote:

I was asked this question ("CREATE A NEW SPREADSHEET FILE AND SAVE AS
'CHECKLIST.xls')" in a test on excel, but could not find this term any where
in any handbook. I proceeded to open and save a regular workbook, but got
penalised in the end!
Is there some one that can provide more clarity on this term?