PCLIVE

As for 'not disturbing the formatting, that is not normally an issue in
Excel unless columns or rows are resized. That can be taken care of by
adjusting the picture properties.

Right-click on the image and select 'Format Picture'.
Click the Properties tab.
Select 'Don't move or size with cells'.
Click OK.

As for putting the picture behind the text, I'm not sure if you can do that.
However, referring to an image of a signature, there is probably a lot of
white space around the signature. You can set the white space as the
transparent color as follows:

Right-click on the image and select 'Show Picture Toolbar'.
The button that is usually second from the right is the 'Set Transparent
Color' button.

HTH,
Paul

"Vlad" wrote in message
How can I make the picture in Exel to be "behind text" - this is possible
as
formatting option in Word - I could insert a pictire of my scanned
signature
in the document without disturbing the formatting.

Is this something that I could find in Exel?

Thanks,
Vladimir