Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Nobody[_2_] Nobody[_2_] is offline

Default Special Paste confusion

I made a movie of the screen so you can see exactly what I am doing.

http://www.eaglepi.com/office2007.html

"pomegranate-man" wrote in message
05.209...
The problem is when I select special paste I only get

http://www.eaglepi.com/images/special.jpg

What did you copy from right before trying "Paste Special?"

Could it be from a window that's not an Excel window? For example, I get a
result like yours when I try using "Paste Special" after copying from a
Word document or from a web page.

If that's your situation, try just pasting into Excel first, then
immediately copy from Excel and "Paste Special" right over the same cell
(or cells).