Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
rafseg rafseg is offline

Default Excel will not open good files

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

What happens instead of the files opening?

Nothing? Error message? Neighbor's garage door opens?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:18:04 -0500, "Dave Chalk" wrote:

I reloaded Office 2003 after installing a new HDD. Now, Excel will not open
any excel file previously viewable.

Also have a 60 day free trial of Office 2007 loaded and cannot get Excel
2007 to open files either.

Any suggestions?

I'm experiencing a similar problem. Try to open an excel file from my documents, get a message to download

Rights Management Add-on for Internet Explorer. I did this and installed it.
I'm still getting the same message. Is there something I'm missing? XP SP3,
Office 2007.