Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Gilblom Dave Gilblom is offline

Default Excel screws up my computer display

After Excel 2007 has been idle for a while odd pieces of the Excel window
start showing up in the wrong place on the screen. If I right-click the bar
that shows the Excel is open, then it is all black and the "Close" and other
choices don't come up until I point to where they should be. If I close
Excel and open it again everything is fine. I do not have to restart the
computer, just Excel. Excel also does not seem to close properly when I use
the shutdown button in windows. None of the other Office programs cause any
trouble. Does anybody know what causes this?

Dave Gilblom