Balder

Default dependent dropdown

first of all, thanks for the super-quick reply at my previous post.

now, i need to do something like this: depending on the value from cell A1
and on the value from cell B1(which is from a dropdown list), i need to
automatically get the appropriate value in cell C1, which is also a dropdown
list. To say it in English: cell A1 is gross income, cell B1 is number of
children i support at home (underaged) and cell C1 should be the deduction
from the taxes i pay for my gross income for supporting those children. For
different ranges of the gross income and the number of kids (both variables
at the same time) i get a exact deduction.

hoping that someone can help me. a solution is very appreciated.