Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bethanon bethanon is offline

Default =If Multiple Criteria

Wondering how to nest this? I have an =IF(OR....) right now that works, but
I've just had another criteria thrown at me. How can I get Excel to answer
for me: If the values in I & J are the same, enter the text "NO", and stop
searching. If they are not the same, however, check to see that I is greater
than J, and if so, also check to see if I is greater than D, and if so, the
answer is the text "YES", and if those criteria are not met, then the answer
remains "NO". Previously it just checked the second half of that, which I was
doing via =IF(OR(I7J7,I7D7),"YES", "NO").