Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default VBA "auto-sizing" comment box

There is no method provided by VBA but you can do something like this;
With mc 'mc having reference to the comment
.Shape.TextFrame.AutoSize = True
shapeArea = .Shape.Width * .Shape.Height
.Shape.Width = 50
.Shape.Height = shapeArea / .Shape.Width
End With
--
Always provide your feedback so that others know whether the solution worked
or problem still persists ...

"DCPan" wrote:

So, for example, if I have something like "Knight Rider 2008 show isn't going
to make it past Season 1", I hope it shows up like"

Knight Rider 2008
isn't going to make
it past Season 1

So, is there any way I could specify something like width 16, autoheight?

Thanks!