Bob Phillips

Try this

=ROUNDDOWN(TIME(INT(A11),INT(MOD(A11,1)*60),0)*95, 0)/96

--

HTH

RP

"lbfries" wrote in message
I am working on a timesheet, and have a question. Due to a request by a

user
to be able to only enter time with a signle keystroke, for example, 8:00,
only enter 8. Due to that, I have changed my cell formatting from time to
numbers.

Now, I need a formula that will round the number to a set of predetermined
minutes.

Example: If a user enters 8.25 for a time in, we would like a formula to
change the number to 8.30. I need the formula to do this for the

following
entries:

0-14: 0
15-29: 15