Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Totti Totti is offline

Default getting future dates from an existing date

Hi everyone,
I have an excel sheet filled with dates of this year and few future
years, i am intending to use it as a worksheet for knowing some prcise
dates and put precise job for these days, this part is obvious i ll
use the conditional formatting and LOOKUP functions for the jobs. the
hard part for me is in finding 3 dates in 3 columns

col 1 -- Next Thursday (if date is a Thursday then the date itself)
col 2 -- The first Friday of the next month
col 3 -- The first Monday of the next even month (Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug,
Oct, Dec)

Actually i will be using these specific days for specific jobs(col 1)
or payments (col 2 & 3)
my dates are in col 0 and they are formatted as "dd.mm.yy"

I know i am asking for too much, and i appreciate any help in these
tasks.