Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default % calculation

In H4, enter 20% (include the % sign)
Formula in B4, not A4 (that would cause a circular reference error):
=A4*(1-$H$4)

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Rockbear" wrote in message
Hi

I have a row wiit prices that I need to calculate with different % every
day, and want to have obe cell with absolute adress to put in the % number

eks:

in cell H4 4 its formatted as % and todays % is 20
In A4 I have this formula =A4-$H$4 but it do not subtrakt 20%

I know I could use =A4*0,8 or =A4*$H$4 if the value of H4 is 0,8, then I
get
the right net price..
would have been nice to just put in the 20 instead of calculating the 0,8
first
the % could be 27,483

:) Have a nice day

--