Otto Moehrbach

Krefty
You don't provide enough detail of what you have and what you want to
have for someone to know what to help you with. If you wish, send me a
sample file of what you have in the first two sheets, as well as a sample of
what you want to have in the third sheet. Include an explanation of
everything. My email address is . Remove
"Cobia97" from this address. HTH Otto
"Krefty" wrote in message
I have a workbook that the user runs one macro that
imports a txt file to one of the worksheets, then another
macro that imports data to another worksheet.

There is some various math etc going on, but what I would
like to do is in a 3rd worksheet have the text and data be
combined into a document that I can print as a single page.

I can not figure out how sum or copy the exact data in a
cell range?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.