Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SteveDB1 SteveDB1 is offline

Default functions between workbooks.

Howdie all.
I'm not sure if this is the preferred location to post this, but I need to
start here.
I have a template workbook that I've placed numerous worksheet functions in.
I then have a macro that calls to this template workbook any time that I
need to add a worksheet. This allows me to have easy access to a
preconfigured worksheet.

The problem that I'm facing here is that each time I go perform my standard
work on my new page, I find that my worksheet functions are directly tied
back to my template file.

I.e., =subtotal(103,a1:a24) becomes
=subtotal(103,'C:\Docs & Settings\MyName\Appl.Data\MS\TEmplates'! ShtNmA1:a24)

Yes, I abbreviated all the folders for ease of typing.

My question:

Is there some way that I can prevent this from occurring in the future?

The formulas are already on my worksheet because I set it up that way so I'd
have a commonly configured sheet throughout all my work.

Thank you.
Best,
SteveB.