Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Piper Piper is offline

Default Data Forms

Ok thanks anyway, just need to use my laptop!

PS your form is great

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Sorry, I can't help.

I've never even seen a pocket pc or used pocket excel.

Maybe someone else will chime in or you could find a forum dedicated to those???

piper wrote:

Dave, I have used your example of the worksheet data entry formand just
discovered I cannot use it on my IPAQ, can you advise me if it is possible to
do something similar for a pocket PC ie (Pocket Excel). Your help would be
really very much appreciated, if there is anyway possible I would be most
grateful.

Yours Aye

Bruce

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Maybe you can design your own form and control everything that happens.

John Walkenbach has an enhanced data form:
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

And the source code is available for a small fee ($20 USA, IIRC).

And if that's not sufficient, then maybe you could design your own input
userform.

Debra Dalgleish shares some tips:
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

Cydney wrote:

Hi, I'm suggesting that users of a very large spreadsheet use "Data | Forms"
to add or edit data to the sheet. However, for ease of knowing what changes
and additions have been made, I created a macro that highlights the
background color of the cell on the "On change" event of the worksheet. But
it doesn't seem to work when you use the Form. How can I make this happen?
--
THX cs

--

Dave Peterson