Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TKM TKM is offline

Default #DIV/0! Question

Yes that would help sorry. Here are some basics.

=E2/E5
=Sheet1!A5
=Sheet1!AH13
=1-(O3*3+O6*3)/(O2-O5)

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote:

Hi,

"all of my cells"? cells that are empty, cells that contain text, cells
with single numbers and formulas, all return DIV/0?

This error usually only occurs with calculations, (formulas or functions).
If that is what you mean, do you really mean all - is the formula
=sum(a1:a10) returning DIV/0 when A1:A10 are blank?

If it really is - some formulas, we need to know the formula and maybe some
sample data, that is used by that formula.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"TKM" wrote:

I am migrating to Office 2007 and I am receiving #DIV/0!
in all of my cells on my workbooks. Can anyone help me find a soloction to
this problem. I am able to enter numbers but the results are the same #DIV/0!

thank you