Kevin

Default Need Workaround for Cell Display Limitation in Excel 2000

Greetings! I am using Excel 2000 and have run up against a limitation in the
number of characters a cell will display. According to Excel's help, a cell
can contain up to 32,767, but will only display up to 1,024. This, of course,
begs the question of why allow a cell to contain 32K when you're only going
to allow it to display 1K?

Does anyone have an effective workaround for this? I tried some trickery
with merging cells, but that didn't seem to help.

Also, I'm just curious, but does this same limitation exist in subsequent
versions of Office?

Thanks in advance!
--
Kevin