Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default MIN function

Glad I could help

"vanessa" wrote:

Perfect. Thank you!

"Mike H" wrote:

Vanessa,

I missed the discontiguous bit, Try this instead

=MIN(IF((MOD(COLUMN(N6:BD6),6)=2)*(N6:BD60),N6:BD 6))

Still ARRAY entered with CTRL+Shift+Enter

Mike

"vanessa" wrote:

It doesn't seem to be working for me, but maybe this is because the cells I
want the MIN of are not consecutive. So this is what I typed in:

=MIN(IF(N6,T6,Z6,AF6,AL6,AR6,AX6,BD60, N6,T6,Z6,AF6,AL6,AR6,AX6,BD6)

"Mike H" wrote:

Vanessa

Try this

=MIN(IF(D1:D200,D1:D20))

This is an array formula which must be entered with CTRL+Shift+Enter and NOT
just by pressing enter. If you do it correctly Excel will put cur;y brackets
{} around the formula. You can't type these yourself

Mike

"vanessa" wrote:

I am having difficulty writing a formula to find the MIN of a list of
non-consecutive numbers that contains a lot of zeros. The formula keeps
returning zero.

How do I find the MIN greater than zero?