Jim99

Default how do populate empty cells with the contents of populated cells .

I have this worksheet problem. The work sheet is thousands of rows long. One
of my columns has cells not populated. I would like to get any empty cell in
this column to populate itself with the contents of the next populated cell
below it?
Kind of a "find and replace" action where by an empty cell says to it
self;"I'm going fill myself in with the next thing I find below me"
I would greatly appreciate if someone can relate how to do this.
Thanks