Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
janut24 janut24 is offline

Default Return a list of Occurrences

I have a list of outages at our cell sites. It is an Excel Spreadsheet with 1
row of dat per outage. The spreadsheet has 1 month of data and could be over
200 lines. I'd like to create a formula that will tell me how many outages
were at any given site. Now, we have over 300 sites and not everyone of them
has an outage. Is there a formula that will review the data and return
something like:
Casco 3
Brussels 2
Abrams 4
Where the number would be how many times an outage occured at that site. I
only want to see sites with more than 1 outage in a month.
Any help would be appreciated (I've been pouring over help sites for hours!)