Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default highlight from top to bottom of spreadsheet without scrolling?

CTRL-End will take you directly to the cell that Excel thinks is the
last used cell, so to do what you want:

highlight row 6 by clicking on the row identifier;
hold down the SHIFT key;
press CTRL-End;
release the SHIFT key.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Oct 14, 5:00*pm, CMMag wrote:
I am trying to highlight or go to the last line that I have entered
information on an excel spreadsheet. would like to know if there is a
shortcut to do this with out using the scroll bar to get to the bottom?
Example- I want to highlight row 6 through the last row that I have info
entered (316)