Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John C[_2_] John C[_2_] is offline

Default highlight from top to bottom of spreadsheet without scrolling?

Assuming contiguous data...
click in the column that you are trying to find end of data, in row 6, then
press CTRL+down arrorw to go to the last row of data, or SHIFT+CTRL+down
arrow to select from row 6 to last row of data.
--
John C

"CMMag" wrote:

I am trying to highlight or go to the last line that I have entered
information on an excel spreadsheet. would like to know if there is a
shortcut to do this with out using the scroll bar to get to the bottom?
Example- I want to highlight row 6 through the last row that I have info
entered (316)