Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How I reinstall Office on a new computer if I do't have the #'s?

Is the old computer with the Office installation still around?

If so, use Belarc Advisor to find the Office Product Key from that computer.

If not and you have a legal MS Office CD, phone Microsoft and get a Product
Key.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:20:02 -0700, Linda
wrote:

I can't install microsoft office on my new computer because it wants the
numbers from when I first bought the computer and I don't have the booket
from which the numbers are on. Any suggestions?